Psychotherapy is a method for understanding yourself. Through psychotherapy you can uncover unhelpful patterns that no longer serve you.
Psychotherapy Can Help You
- Discover why you do what you do
- Assess if what you do is working for you
- Develop methods for change if it is not
Through psychotherapy you can gain more control over your life and improve your relationships.
Common Reasons People Come To Therapy
- PTSD/Trauma Symptoms
- Lack of Fulfillment/Purpose
- Dissatisfying Relationships
- Career/Job Issues
- Sexual Difficulties
- History of Abuse/Abusive Relationships
- The Death of a Loved One
- Life Transitions/Changes
If you are interested in learning more please contact me for a phone consultation.